I’m fairly certain I’ve penned a post with this name before. Also certain: A countdown has never felt so urgent.
8. Weeks (that means Mondays) before summer vacation.
7. Fridays paired with Saturdays spent planning for the week that follows.
6. Asynchronous Fridays before summer vacation.
5. Weeks will follow the newly-reduced state test.
4. Modules complete in the state-required foundational reading skills training.
3. Modules left, if you count the final test.
2. Weeks before the newly-reduced state test.
1. Day of PD to plan for between now and then.
0. Skip well below zero in tribute to the math unit we’ll start on Monday.
-31. Days spent writing in March.